1. When you hand over your dissertation and try to pretend like you haven't experienced several mental breakdowns
Regardless of whether you loved your topic, the stress of completing an independent research project is unbearable at times.
2. When you can finally celebrate after spending weeks in the library
Staring at the same four walls gets to us all.
3. When someone asks what you plan on doing after graduation
We forgot life after a dissertation actually existed.
4. When you realise you have to wait for the grade
Can we just ignore that 'time to collect your feedback' email?
5. The realisation that you actually wrote 10 000 words
You can do anything if you put your mind to it!
All GIFs from GIPHY