Campus Cutie: Zoe Thomas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

The Stats;

Name: Zoe Thomas.               

Age: 21.          

Hometown: Bedford.

Degree: Media and Cultural Studies.

Year: 3.

Relationship Status: Single.

A bit about you;

How do you feel to be this week’s Campus Cutie?

It feels a bit weird that I’m the focus this week, but I am secretly loving it a bit!

What is your favourite thing about university?

All of the people that I’ve met! I also love the freedom, being able to go out any night of the week, and the lie-ins. I’m not sure how I’m going to cope when I have to work 9-5!

Are you a member of any societies?

Yes, I’m a member of the pole fitness society. I got into at the beginning of this year and I absolutely love it! It’s such a good workout and so much more fun than going to the gym, all the people I’ve met through doing it are lovely too. It’s definitely nothing like any of the stereotypes, it’s such hard work. Pole fitness is gradually starting to be recognised as a proper sport though, we’re even competing at Roses this year! 

What else do you like to get up to in your spare time, any hobbies?

Well obviously writing for Her Campus is one of my fave things to do! Other than that just hanging out with friends really, going for meals and the cinema.  I can be a bit of a shopaholic sometimes too, shoes are my ultimate weakness!

Do you have any nicknames?

Zo or Zos mainly. My granddad also used to call me Zog for some reason!

How would your friends describe you in three words?

Funny, hard-working and happy.

What’s next then, after uni?

Hopefully I’ll get a job, I really want to go into PR, specifically fashion and beauty. I’d love to travel as well. I’m not really the back-packing type though, so it might have to wait until I can afford nice hotels!

On to the guys;

What do you look for in a man?

A sense of humour is a major thing for me, he has to be able to make me laugh. Also height. I’m fairly tall, and love my big heels, so if he’s over 6 foot that it is definite bonus! Someone who cook would be nice too, because I love food but am rubbish in the kitchen.

What is your biggest turn off?

Arrogance and cockiness. I have a bit of a foot phobia too, so gross feet are a major turn off!

Any celebrity crushes?

David Beckham has to be my ultimate celebrity crush. And, it’s a little bit of a guilty pleasure one, but One Direction are very good looking band!

Give us your best chat-up line.

Is there a mirror in your pants? Cause I can see myself in them.

What do you think your best feature is?

That I don’t take anything too seriously, and I’m always up for a laugh.

What would be your ideal first date?

A really yummy meal and drinks. Or a day at the zoo, that’s always fun!

Moving on to some quirkier questions;

What three people; dead, alive, and fictional, would you invite to a dinner party?

My dad, I’d do anything to see him again. Beyonce, because she is the queen. And Mr Darcy, purely because he’s gorgeous.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

Invisibility. I’m really nosy so I’d love the opportunity to be able to go and sneak around loads of cool, private places.

What are you never seen without?

It’s so boring, but probably my phone!

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

I swam with dolphins in Mexico last summer, I guess that’s something you don’t do every day!

If you could be anyone else in the world for a day, who would you be?

The Queen probably, I’d love to see what she gets up to in a day.

Think fast;

Dream job: Actress.

Favourite food: Pizza.

Favourite film: Bridget Jones’ Diary.

Favourite music artist: Beyonce/Destiny’s Child.

Favourite animal: The famous Billy, my gorgeous cat who’s only got one eye!

English Language and Sociolinguistics student at Lancaster University. Writer, editor and soon to be teacher.Campus Correspondent for HC Lancaster: emilyhaigh@hercampus.com.Instagram: emilykatehaighTwitter: EMHAIGHx