Campus Cutie: Robyn Eccleston

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

The Stats 

Name: Robyn Eccleston 

Age: 20 

Hometown: Wigan 

Degree: English Language

Year: 2nd 

College: County 

Relationship Status: Single 

A bit about you:  

So, how do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?   

Absolutely honoured! My life’s finest achievement to date.  

What is your favourite thing about University?   

Due to £27,000 I should probably be obliged to say my course, but definitely the social side of things and making so many friends in the process!  

Are you a member of any societies?   

I seem to join a few every year but never have chance to attend them all, so the only one I actively participate in is LUAC (Lancaster University Athletics Club).  

What else do you like to get up to in your spare time?    

Between University, Athletics, visiting Sugarhouse far too often and watching endless episodes of Friends, there isn’t room for much else!   

Do you have any nicknames?   

No, not really… Or not any I’m fond of anyway… *Cue jokes about being Batman’s sidekick or a red breasted bird*  

How would your friends describe you in three words?   

Erm, probably.. lazy, OCD (these two seem quite contrasting…) and apparently ‘sassy’.  

On to the guys:  

What do you look for in a guy?   

Someone that has a good, sarcastic sense of humour, looks after themself, easy to talk to – all generic really, but a bit cheeky too...   

What is your favourite chat up line?   

‘Have you seen a  doctor lately? It seems you have a deficiency in vitamin ME’ … inspiration from Take Me Out, it’s so bad it’s good!  

Any celebrity crushes?   

Ryan Gosling, Douglas Booth, Ed Westwick… I could be here for a while so I’ll leave it at that.  

Biggest turn off?   

People that are too cocky and ignorant.  

What do you think your best feature is?   

Ah I don’t know, probably have to say my hair as it’s quite the achievement to have grown it down to my bum.  

Moving on to some more quirkier questions:  

What three people; dead, alive and fictional, would you invite to a dinner party?   

This is so hard! Joseph Gordon-Levitt because he’s one of my favourite actors and I ADORE him, Brynn from Bridesmaids (Rebel Wilson) would be hilarious, and um… I should probably choose someone a bit more important.. Maybe Martin Luther King.  

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?   

I can never really make a conclusive decision about this. In a dilemma between being able to fly and invisibility. Probably invisibility – I’m so nosy...  

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?   

I’d love to just be on holiday either somewhere really warm and exotic or in New York, or pretty much anywhere in America – I’ve never been and I’d love to go.  

If you could be any fictional character for the day who would you be?   

‘Disney princess’ just came to me instantly, I’m a bit obsessed.. So I’d have to have a long hard think about which one: probably either Cinderella or Belle. Alternatively, Agnes from Despicable me – she’s so happy! There are probably loads of others but I can’t think.  

Think fast:  

Dream job: Professional dancer.  

Favourite Film: 500 Days Of Summer.  

Favourite Celebrity: Zooey Deschanel – amongst so many others, she just sprung to mind.  

Favourite music: Hip Hop / Rap.  

Favourite food: Roast dinners.  

Favourite animal: Kittens/Cats. 

I'm Lauren Collier. I'm nineteen years old and I'm a second year English Language in the Media undergraduate. I'm a social media enthusiast, blogger and obsessed with living a healthy lifestyle!Email: lauren-collier@hotmail.co.ukInstagram: www.instagram.com/laurenlcollierTwitter: www.twitter.com/laurenlcollier
My name is Hannah Hobson and I am currently studying English Language at Lancaster University with an ambition to become a fashion journalist.