This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

I interviewed my good friend and old flat mate; he was my first go-to person for Campus Cutie as I know he has wanted to be it for ages!! He’s involved in lots of interesting hobbies, he’s a good laugh and his answers sum him up pretty well.

Name: Lyndon Saul

Age: 19

Hometown: Middlestown

College: County College

Degree: English Language & Linguistics

Year: 2nd Year

Relationship status: Single 

1.How do you feel about being this week’s campus cutie?

It’s kinda cool, I mean I knew I was gonna be asked at some point because it kinda goes without saying. But yeah, thanks Soph for picking me, you’d be my campus cutie too.

2.Are you a member of any societies?

I’m a member of LUSS because I’m a pretty sick snowboarder and I’m a social exec in the Wakeboarding Society.

3.What do you do in your spare time?

I tend to work in the French Alps when we have our uni vacations and travel, but more generally, I guess I like to wakeboard, cook, photograph stuff, snowboard shop for dope clothes, watch Friends.

4.In 3 words, how would your friends describe you?

Confident, Tall, Pretty.

5.What do you look for in a girl?

Well, they’ve got to be pretty hot, obviously, but they can’t be boring. They have to have something different about them, or interesting, or have a fun hobby… Just something to differentiate themselves – like having dreads. And then the usual, sense of humour and easy-going. There’s no point looking pretty if you can’t hold a 3 minute conversation.

6.What’s your favourite chat up line?

I’m more about aesthetics.

7.Any celebrity crushes?

The Weeknd.

8.What do you think your best feature is?

My hair.

9.What is your idea of the perfect date?

One with you, Soph (we are old flatmates/friends. It’d be cute!)

10.If you could have any superpower what would it be?

It’d be pretty sick to be able to morph into stuff. Like, you could do literally anything then – fly, be invisible, be a celebrity, etc.

11.What are you never seen without?

Without being dressed in fresh garms.

12.If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?

On a mountain somewhere, France, Italy, Canada, snowboarding.

13.Favourite film?

Bad Boys II.

14.Favourite celebrity?

Kevin Hart.

15.Favourite artist?

The Weeknd.

16.Favourite TV programme?

Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

17.Favourite food?

Lasagne.

18.Favourite animal?

Um, Polly? (My old flat mate/friend, we have a love-hate sorta relationship, she won’t mind)

19.What would your dream job be?

I’d like to work in a lil, low-key café on the beach front somewhere, like somewhere in the Caribbean or Canary Islands, like a chill job in an exotic place.

Thanks for your time and interesting answers Lyndon :)

Lover of fashion, beauty, art, travelling
English Language and Linguistics student at Lancaster University, with a passion for all things magazine- be it beauty, fashion, lifestyle, career, reviews! Co-Editor for HerCampus Lancaster. Check out my instagram: conniemaitland