Campus Cutie: Chris Jagger

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

From the North West of England, meet this week’s Campus Cutie: Chris Jagger!

Year: Third year

Age: 20

Degree: Physics

Relationship Status: Single

So, how do you feel to be this week’s campus cutie?

Surprised, honoured but it’s a long time coming

So you’re a science student…

No. Biologists are science students – I’m a physics student

Okay, so you’re a physics student. Can you tell me something interesting about your degree?

It’s just a massive party…nothing but women, fast cars, and parties. I made a fridge, I made a very cold fridge the other day.

Are you part of any university societies?

Yeah I’m part of a few, but Athletics is the one I’m most committed to.

What’s your favourite thing about University?

I think you can get away with anything at Lancaster, you can wake up in the morning and walk through town in a Spiderman morph suit… Everyone is also reasonably good looking. If you go in my hometown, they all have missing teeth and eyes and stuff…

Have you got any funny moments from your time at university?

No, it’s been dire. The entire experience has all been very professional…

Do you have any nicknames?

Chips – because  I managed to fit about 15 chips in my mouth, Jagglehoff was one from my school days, Jagger is the standard one, CJ, Jaggles and Jaggsaplenty unfortunately stuck throughout college. Oh, and Shagger.

What are you never seen without?

Underwear!

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

Clean, Nerdy and Sound.

What’s your best feature?

My eyes change colour – that’s pretty cool.

Onto the girls:

What’s your biggest turn on?

Kindness really, and a passion for justice.

What type of girl do you go for?

I don’t know, it’s whoever you have chemistry with really… so not really a type. Actually, a better answer… whoever’s easiest!

What’s your best chat-up line?

What’s your favourite flavour of soup? Or, I’m not being picky so you shouldn’t be.

Have you had any dodgy dates in the past?

I once thought I was going on a date with a girl, we went shopping but it turns out she was looking for a top so that she could impress some other guy!

What would be your perfect date?

Probably Blackpool Pleasure Beach, because I like rollercoasters so you can chat in the queue, but if it turns out rubbish then at least you’re on a roller coaster!

Who’s your celebrity girl crush?

There’s a few I’ve always had a thing for! I like Geri Halliwell because she’s a bit out there. Also,  Billie Piper and Britney Spears.

Onto some more quirky questions:

If you were a celebrity who would you be?

Karl Pilkington because of his brains, and David Hasslehoff because of his hair and style.

If you were an animal, which one would you be?

Whales have got it pretty good in my opinion. I couldn’t be bothered being an eagle because then I’d be cold all the time and they have to hunt, but whales can leave their mouth open and food just goes in. And it’s like having a permanent bath.

Which three famous people would you invite over for a dinner party?

Brian Blessed, Danny Dyer and probably Shakespeare, because you need someone to make fun of really.

How do people remember you?

My voice really. Everyone thinks I’m drunk because of my voice. I’d like to think people remember me for my friendliness.

What would you do if you won a million pounds tomorrow?

Pay of my debt, then I’d probably ask everyone what they want as a present (like godfather style) then buy it for them. Then if there is some leftover, I would keep it for an emergency.

What three things would you want if you were stuck on a desert Island?

A boat and a captain so I can escape, and my guitar.

Think fast:

Dream Job: Camera man.

Favourite restaurant: The Metro chippy in Bury.

Favourite movie: Spiderman.

Favourite Actor: Johnny Depp.

Favourite Musical Artist: David Bowie.

Superman or Batman: Superman.

McDonalds or KFC: KFC.

Dogs or Cats: Dogs.

Tie or Dickiebow: Tie. Who picks dickie bow?! They’re the worst things!

Lion King or Toy Story: Toy story, obviously.

Hello! I'm Rebecca and I am a third year English Language and Linguistics student at Lancaster. x
English Language and Sociolinguistics student at Lancaster University. Writer, editor and soon to be teacher.Campus Correspondent for HC Lancaster: emilyhaigh@hercampus.com.Instagram: emilykatehaighTwitter: EMHAIGHx