Campus Cutie: Callum Douglas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

Meet Callum Douglas, Lancaster University’s Campus Cutie of the week!

Year: Third

Degree: BA Geography

Age: 21

Relationship status: In a relationship

How do you feel to be this week’s campus cutie?

Honoured

Are you a member of any of your university’s societies?

Yeah I play football for the Lancaster University Men’s Football Club

What’s the best thing about living with friends?

I live with the group of lads I play football with so were always doing little games to keep us entertained around the house, we do a lot of quizzes or like indoor sports games usually ending up breaking something.

Have you got any funny moments from your university?

Well I’ve woken up in a few peculiar places after football socials, one time I had to walk home dressed as cat once which wasn’t fun and I got meowed at by a small girl

On to the girls…

What qualities do you like in a girl?

Genuine more than anything, generous and kind, and obviously pretty as well

What type of girl do you go for?

Usually smaller, tanned and long natural hair

What’s your biggest turn off?

Just like lying and like excessive bitching and stuff like that

Whose your celebrity crush?

I have a few, like Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman, there’s a musician called Anna Free and Pocohontos if Disney characters count

Where would you take a girl for a perfect date?

Well we’d get food or drinks, I think something tacky like mini golf is good because you can both like loosen up and its better than like sitting in a cinema where you both can’t speak sitting in the dark watching a film

What’s your best chat-up line?

I don’t really have any chat up lines, this will sound boring but I don’t use any I just tend to introduce myself

Do you think boys should make the first move?

I think it depends on the situation but if it’s just two people and both are single and both willing then yeah definitely

Onto some more quirky questions…

If you were hosting a dinner party which three people – fictional, dead and alive would you invite?

Fictional would be Dr Who because he’d be a story topper wouldn’t he, I think alive David Attenborough for the stories again I guess and dead would be Tupac Shakur because then I’d have a very interesting mix.

If you were a chocolate bar, which one would you be?

I’d be a Milky Way because I’m a bit soft inside

If you won a million pounds tomorrow, what would you spend it on?

I’d buy my mum a new car and pay for her to do up the house and maybe a holiday

(Can we just take a second: Awww!)

Is there anything you wouldn’t you be seen without?

Hair product

What’s your biggest pet peeve?

I don’t like it when people moan about a lot of stuff, like I think everyone’s going to have a few problems or struggles that aren’t going right for them, so I think you’ve just got to get on with it

How would your friends describe yourself in three words?

Vain – because a lot of my male friends don’t tend to spend as much time on their appearance as me

Thoughtful

Tendency to be moody

Think fast…

Dream Job: anything that gets me travelling

Fave restaurant: La Tasca

Fave movie: True Romance

Fave Actor: Arnold Schwarzenegger

Fave Music Artist: J Cole

Hello! I'm Rebecca and I am a third year English Language and Linguistics student at Lancaster. x
English Language and Sociolinguistics student at Lancaster University. Writer, editor and soon to be teacher.Campus Correspondent for HC Lancaster: emilyhaigh@hercampus.com.Instagram: emilykatehaighTwitter: EMHAIGHx