The Best Places for Breakfast in Lancaster

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lancaster chapter.

From pancakes to a full English, who doesn’t love going out for breakfast? I’ve complied a list of the best go to places in or around Lancaster for the perfect breakfast…to name a few.

Brew

A favourite spot of mine, perfect for that causal catch up or study session. They have a great selection of food and they also cater for veggies. Be sure to give the white hot chocolate a try.

Journey Social

Another great spot in town with a buzzing atmosphere. Serving speciality coffee and local produce, making super tasty food.

The Barn Scorton

A bit further afield but definitely worth the journey! Great food and also beautiful scenery. They’ve got lots of space but it’s sometimes best to book ahead.

Print Room Café

Right in the historical hub of Lancaster with the castle next door. Amazing cakes and pastries as well as some yummy sourdough savouries.

The Deli

The perfect spot if you’re on campus early and want to grab something tasty. Lots of choice here and student friendly prices.

Amelia Abbott

Lancaster '21

Second-year Finance student giving writing a go ?
Currently a 3rd (and final!) year English Literature and Creative Writing student at Lancaster University.