Style

Where to Shop Online for Outfits in Quarantine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

Quarantine can be boring at times, but that doesn’t mean your outfit has to be. Whenever I’m feeling down, it always helps me to throw on a cute outfit. Given the current circumstances, throwing on a pair of jeans might be more trouble than it’s worth, but a cute set of joggers and a sweatshirt can be the perfect way to start your day. At a time where we cannot go to physical stores, here are a few great places to shop online for these things:

Ruby and Jenna 

This boutique has a loungewear section on their website, where you can shop trendy pieces such as these tye- dye joggers or these camouflage joggers, which truly speak to someone like myself who is still obsessed with the camo trend. Ruby and Jenna is a great boutique chain where I used to shop in-person, so I’d recommend continuing to support them online!

SpiritSzn

Want to rep Lafayette from home? I found this website on Instagram, and I am obsessed with their custom college sweatshirts, sweatpants, and more, all at a reasonable price. For simple designs, check out some of their crewneck sweatshirts or joggers, but I also love this Happy Hoodie

Brandy Melville

The popular brand has some great essential pieces, such as these plain blue-grey Rosa Sweatpants and a section on their website for graphic sweatshirts and tees galore, which can be a great finishing touch on any comfy quarantine outfit. 

Gymshark

If you are using this quarantine to get in shape (props to you, by the way!) and still want to look cute and feel confident, Gymshark is an activewear site with pieces more reasonably priced than Lululemon or Alo, but just as fashionable and functional.  Check out these high-quality joggers for $50, $30 leggings, or this trendy cropped hoodie. 

Quarantine is an unprecedented situation, but we will get through it together- while looking good! Remember to stay inside, socially distance yourself from anyone you are not quarantined with, and stay strong- WE GOT THIS!

Grace Pasco

Lafayette '22

laf
Layla Ennis

Lafayette '23

Junior at Lafayette College