What is Her Podcast and How to Get Involved Next Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

Her Podcast is a weekly podcast on Lafayette College’s very own radio station — WJRH. This semester sophomore Her Campus members, Tara Taggart and Kate Bettez, built the podcast from the ground up. Every week they discussed current events, pop culture, and anything else a twenty-something college student would chat to their friends about. 

You can find their previous episodes at this link

Next semester rising sophomore Julia Gesner will be taking over the Her Podcast. From inspirations such as BFFs Podcast with Dave Portnoy, Josh Richards, and Brianna LaPaglia as well as Call Her Daddy with host Alexander Cooper, Julia is looking forward to interviewing members of the Lafayette community. If you have an event occurring on campus, reach out to Julia to chat and bring attention to what’s going on in your world. You’d also get a chance to discuss the latest TV shows that are “must watches”, the news and current events, TikTok, social media drama, celebrities, the best food places, and more!

Get ready for Her Podcast Fall 2021 with Julia Gesner! 

Time: TBD Place: WJRH 

Layla Ennis

Lafayette '23

Junior at Lafayette College