Gradients 5?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Gradients 5?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Want to Join Her Campus? All the Information You Need to Know for Spring 2022

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

Her Campus at Lafayette has openings for both general body and executive board members. If you’re looking for a fun way to meet new, like-minded women on campus, considering joining our chapter for the spring 2022 semester!

What is her campus?

Her Campus is the #1 online publication written by college women for college women. Our chapter hopes to foster an inclusive and fun environment for our members to share their opinions, experiences, and advice. We write articles, publish social media content, and host events on campus.

You’re interested in joining! Now what?

If you’re interested in writing for Her Campus in the Spring 2022 semester, you can join the club on OurCampus and follow our Instagram to find the time and location of our first meeting in January!

Want to specialize? Join our executive board!

For the Spring 2022 semester we have a handful of openings within our executive board. If you want to be more involved with Her Campus at Lafayette consider applying to one of our executive positions. The following positions will be aviable:

• Vice President
  • Treasurer
  • Marketing/Events Assistant
  • Editor

Holding a position on the Her Campus executive board will provide valuable leadership experience for any future jobs or leadership opportunities you have at Lafayette and beyond. If you are interested in applying, please fill out the application in our Linktree.

If you have any specific questions, please reach out to our new President and Campus Correspondent, Lily Gilmore (gilmorel@lafayette.edu)!