This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

Forgot about that good ol Christmas stocking? Thinking of just filling it with chocolate and candy and calling it a day? You’ve come to the right place. Don’t fret, all you need is a local Walmart, Target or Amazon account. Oh, and $10 or less. Here are some affordable last-minute stocking stuffers any girl on your list will love*:

Emergency Beauty Kit

Whether on-the-go or in need a quick touch-up from your purse, you’re always ready for any beauty emergency with this kit. If your family member or friend is pretty much an underground beauty guru, she’ll thank you for this perfect gift.

Blue Q Socks

If you haven’t seen Blue Q socks before, are you living under a rock? These hilariously witty socks have the best phrase and design for almost any mood. These socks are ideal for your incredibly sarcastic and moody gift recipient.

Mad Libs

Throw it back to your preteen slumber parties with this gift. It’ll be sure to bring back fond memories and create some new ones with your whacky collaborative storytelling.

Anything by Knock Knock

We must admit the only good thing about winter is the holiday season, and this gift helps with that post-holiday slump. Whenever someone’s unmotivated and in a rut, Knock Knock’s simple “plan of attack” post-its or “It’s Gonna Be Okay” journal can help you in more ways than one.

Coal * (Disclaimer: don’t expect them to like this one)

Your gift recipient made A LOT of mistakes this year so they probably saw this one coming.

Hot Chocolate Mix/K cups Nothing says Christmas time like the smell of peppermint hot chocolate or hot coffee. Keep the spirit the whole winter by sharing packets of hot chocolate mix or K cups with the family. I think it’s safe to say, any guy or girl would enjoy this gift.

Travel Mug

This gift and hot chocolate mix pair perfectly together when running errands on a cold winter day!

Games (slightly over $10)

Think Jenga, Cards Against Humanity Holiday Pack, and What Do You Meme! Gather the whole family around and I can guarantee you will get any age group involved. Proposing “loser does winner’s chores for the week” is a sure-fire way of bringing out the competitive nature in your loved ones.

Buying gifts for others can be a painful part of Christmas when people say,“I’d be happy with anything!” Now you know exactly what to get them because you’re officially a stocking stuffer extraordinaire! Go get ‘em tiger!

Huge bagels and Soundcloud enthusiast.
Krystyna Keller

Lafayette '21

Creating things since '98 Campus Correspondent for HC Lafayette