This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

When I found out Lafayette was going online, I felt every emotion. I was  angry, heartbroken, annoyed, and then finally I came to terms with the news. Although most people are spending the semester away from campus, I am here to list some safe but fun things to do if you’re lucky enough to be in Easton this fall! (As long as your mask is on and you don’t break any of the school rules ;))

1. Outdoor Restaurants 

From what I’ve heard (don’t have the pleasure of being on campus myself ://), the circle has been transformed into an outdoor dining central! Tents and tables are everywhere for lunch or dinner! Go check out my favorite restaurant Stoke and get a Ceasar salad and margarita pizza

2. Go for walks or runs

With less than half of campus there, it can feel kind of lonely so it’s important that we check in with ourselves and our mental health. A great way to clear your head is to walk or run along the Arts Trail. If you’re feeling adventurous, head down to the Twin Rivers Trail. It’s about a 15-minute walk from campus but the trail along the river is absolutely worth it. 

3. Quad Time

Definitely take advantage of the warm weather while it lasts! Get a small group of friends together and enjoy the view of our beautiful campus. Support a local business by getting food to go and have a picnic! 

4. Khanisa’s Pudding Bar

If you’re in the mood for dessert but are tired of ice cream, hit up Khanisa’s Pudding Bar down in the circle. They have so many flavors of amazing puddings, and they can all be made into milkshakes. It’s also right next to the river, so you can eat your dessert with a great view. 

5. Enjoy Everything about the Campus!

If you’re one of the lucky few who gets to enjoy Easton this fall, enjoy it!!! Walk around the campus, utilize the library or the gym, take pictures of the leaves changing, and stay safe! 

I’m still devastated this semester is online, but hopefully, in the spring we can all be together again on the hill. If you’re on campus, try some of these activities and make sure you’re following all of the proper guidelines! 

Enjoy! xxoxo

Meghan (maegihn) 

Outdoor Restaurants

Go for walks or runs

Quad Time

Khanisa’s Pudding Bar

Enjoy Everything about the Campus!

Enjoy! xxoxo

Meghan (maegihn) 

Meghan Lyons

Lafayette '22

Currently working on my twitter game
Layla Ennis

Lafayette '23

Junior at Lafayette College