This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

I love shopping, and fall is the perfect time to find your new favorite items–whether that be for your wardrobe, makeup bag, or accessories drawer. Shopping online can be daunting when there are  too many options that leave you feeling uncertain, especially when you’re looking for classic staples to enhance your closet. I’ve combed through everything I’ve purchased in the last few months to give you the things you need to add to your cart this autumn. Here’s a peek into my favorite fall finds of this year!

1.  Madewell The Perfect Vintage Straight Jean in Mayfield Wash 

These jeans are the best color to wear with your most beloved cozy sweater, a cute top, and everything in between. Madewell’s Perfect Vintage jean cut is a universally flattering style that needs to be a part of your collection. 

1.  Abercrombie & Fitch Long-Sleeve Cozy Scoop Neck Bodysuit 

The softest bodysuit you’ll want in every color! I bought this piece about a month ago and it quickly became my favorite staple bodysuit (and there are so many ways to style it). 

1.  MAC Blush – Warm Soul

I love a peach blush for the fall. This is the perfect subtle shade for everyday wear but can easily be built up into a gorgeous pop of color for a night out.  

1.  Lucky Brand Emmie Ballet Flat 

Before you pull out your winter boots, try these classic flats for the autumn months. Comfy enough to walk around campus in and chic enough for your best outfits, these tan flats pair well with everything you have in your wardrobe. 

1. Baublebar Initial Phone Case  

I love a good monogram moment. Adding your initials on your phone case is the perfect way to personalize your accessories and make it your own. Go for this neutral tone for a classic fall look or add a splash of color with the bold shades available. 

Olivia Naum

Lafayette '26

Olivia is currently a sophmore at Lafayette college majoring in History and Russia & East European Studies. In her free time, she can be found reading, playing tennis, or hanging out with friends and family. Olivia is looking forward to her second year writing for Her Campus offering style and beauty guides, movies reviews, and so much more.