Sustainable Spring Style Hero?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Sustainable Spring Style Hero?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Reformation + Alyned Together

My 5 Favorite Items from Downtown Easton’s New Boutique!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

Downtown Easton just got a great addition to the fashion market! Aside from a handful of thrift shops and small nicknack stores, I have not found any stores that carry clothing catered towards college-aged women. However, this past Saturday, Not Your Sisters Closet Boutique had its grand opening and are now available for all your shopping needs. Their storefront is located at 436 Northampton Easton, PA or you visit their website here. After browsing the store and website last week, I have compiled a list of my favorite five items that would be great for college women. 

1. Summer Dreams Dress

$60

This green wrap dress is perfect for all spring and summer activities. It is the perfect dress for a Sunday brunch or shopping in the spring! However, the unique design can be dressed up or down for any occasion.

2. A Little Fringe Jeans

$50

Denim is back in! While leggings took over the 2010s, now in 2020 every girl should have a basic and statement jean. These jeans would be the perfect statement to wear to class with a sweater or to wear on a night out. It adds a little something to any basic outfit and will make you stand out from every other girl wearing jeans and a black crop top.

3. Bubble Sleeve Blue Sweater 

$45

Winter may be almost over but the sweater season can go all year. This blue sweater is thick and a perfect statement sweater to spice up bland winter outfits. However, the beautiful blue color can be worn throughout the spring and cold summer nights with a pair of white jeans. This could be one of the more versatile statement sweaters I have ever seen. It also is available in a beige if blue is not for you or if you love it so much that you want two!

4. Strapless Tube Top

$40

This is the perfect top for spring darties. The ruffle trim and buttons add something different to a basic white tube top without being too much of a statement. This means this top could become a staple in your wardrobe. The quality of the top is better than any tube top you could buy at Forever 21 which means it will not fall apart after five wears. 

5. Leopard Fur Earrings

$25 

Being a Lafayette student means you need a plethora of leopard print in your closet. What’s better than a pair of leopard earrings? I haven’t seen anyone rocking leopard earrings yet. These would be great to finish off and elevate a Laf-Lehigh outfit. 

Overall, all of the pieces from Not Your Sisters Closet Boutique seem to be super trendy and I trust that you will be able to get a lot of use out of each piece. The location is only a short walk from the Public Market which is a very walkable distance for students and well worth it. The storefront itself is very cute and the owners are incredibly helpful and kind.

Lafayette Students: Be on the lookout for a Her Campus x Not Your Sisters Closet Boutique Trunk Show coming to campus at the end of the month!