Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Folgers’ Instant Coffee Crystals-2 packets
2.5 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons water
¾ cup Milk
Dash of cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, add in your dry ingredients first (coffee, sugar, cinnamon).
- Add your water to the mixture.
- Use an electric mixer on the “whip” setting to mix these ingredients together. The mix should transform from a dark-colored and frothy texture to a thick, light-colored and creamy texture. This process should take about one minute and 30 seconds.
- Fill mug ¾ of the way with your choice of milk. I use lactose-free milk.
- Add about 3 ice cubes to the milk.
- Use a spoon to collect the frothy mixture to one side of the bowl.
- Scoop out the mixture with the spoon and add it to the top of your mug.
- Mix the whipped portion with the milk in the mug.
- Add whipped cream to the top of the mug. You can also put cinnamon or chocolate shavings on top!
This is a great treat that’s fun and easy to make while you’re bored in quarantine! Enjoy and stay healthy!