This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

It’s that time of year where the holiday lights are on 24/7 and the holiday celebrations seem to never end. But wait, we have a problem! What are we going to wear? How can we afford to look our best with a tight budget? Girl, I got you.

Every holiday party, event or look deserves a classic red dress. Lucky for you, I have found just the one! This gorgeous daytime to nighttime red dress classic is currently on sale (30% off) and is bound to make you the star of the holidays.

To my beautiful curvy divas who want to rock the holidays, here is a hot two piece pant and crop top look. Get if for only $27.90

As some of you have noticed, snakeskin has been making its rounds this holiday season. This dress is bound to make you look polished, and well put together. Keep their jaws dropping as you strut by in this bold look! At Zara for only $49.90

Lastly, to my bold ladies that don’t want to rock dresses. Here are a few jumpsuit ideas:

First we have a stunning black jumpsuit that is perfect not just for the holidays, but for every occasion. This screams POWER WOMAN. For $69.90

Lastly, a sparkling jumpsuit. It’s understandable that the price may be out of budget, but Urban Outfitters is known for having great holiday sales, so keep your eye out and hearts open to this hot style! For $99

With so many options to choose from, why not stand out at your next holiday part? Whatever you wear, have a great holiday (and take lots of time to enjoy this break, we know we all need it)!

A spicy Latina in her 20s trying to survive school and the real world.
Krystyna Keller

Lafayette '21

Creating things since '98 Campus Correspondent for HC Lafayette