absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Best Places to Have Family Weekend Dinner in Easton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

So, your parents are visiting you for the weekend and you want to make sure everything is perfect. That means you need to have a nice dinner with them at least one night. But where should you go? Luckily, Easton has plenty of restaurants downtown that offer unique menus for whatever you’re in the mood for. Here’s a list of some of the best to make your reservation making a little bit easier.

Oak Steakhouse – If you’re a steakhouse fan willing to budget a little more money, this classy restaurant is perfect for a nice night out with the family. With a large menu and rooftop bar, Oak is a great option for fine dining.

Stoke Coal Fire Pizza – A casual, lively pizza place and bar is a great restaurant for an easy, relaxing night with some live music. Students at Lafayette can use their student ID and Pard Dollars to even pay for meals. And Wednesday nights equal half-off pizza for students. How could you say no?

The Bayou – Spend a night in the South with comfort food including grits and fried chicken and so much more. Located on a corner of Center Square, the Bayou gives you a modern country vibe for the night with some food “just like your mama made it.”

Sette Luna – A Tuscan Italian restaurant with amazing arugula salad and bruschetta. Great if you’re looking to sit down with a glass of wine and great food. While Sette does not take reservations, their food and atmosphere is always worth putting your name down on the waitlist.

Mesa Modern Mexican – In the mood for some upscale Mexican food? This is the right place for you. Mesa offers classic Mexican dishes with a high-end twist all at a reasonable price. 

3rd and Ferry – If seafood is your family’s favorite, 3rd and Ferry is the sole seafood-based restaurant in Easton with a casual vibe and great food. With fresh seafood arriving almost daily, you will always be eating the best of the best from the east coast.

Do you have your reservation booked already? I know I do.

Alexa Cooke

Lafayette '21

Lafayette College '21 NCAA Women's Tennis
Huge bagels and Soundcloud enthusiast.