Best celebrity halloween costumes this from this week!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

The stars went all out this year. A general theme to the stars get up were… dressing as each other? Post Malone and Elton John were muses for singers Rita Ora and Harry Styles this year. You’ll be sure to get a laugh–or inspiration? Here are the highlights of this week’s celebrity costumes as you head into the weekend!

Rita Ora looks like a rockstar in this Post Malone get-up.

The Riverdale dynamic duo, Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart, dressed to impress as the other dynamic duo from the infamous Napoleon Dynamite.

Harry Styles was a showstopper in a sparkling Dodgers uniform, truly channeling his inner Elton John!

G-Eazy and Halsey, separated for the night but together in spirit, went as two hot villians from the O.G. Batman movies, Two-face and Poison Ivy.

Taco bout cute couples, Sarah Hyland and, boyfriend, Wells Adams went as a taco and Belle. Get it? Taco-Belle?!

These were just a few of the highlights, and more specifically, my favorite looks of celebs during Hallow-week. Whether to inspire or entertain, these folks never fall short. Happy Halloween!

Trying to elevate small talk to medium talk.
Krystyna Keller

Lafayette '21

Creating things since '98 Campus Correspondent for HC Lafayette