10 Shows to Binge-Watch on Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lafayette chapter.

With midterms ending and Spring break days away, here is a list of 10 of my favorite TV shows on Hulu, Netflix, and Prime Video.

Hulu

• It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (comedy)
    • A sitcom that follows a group of hilarious and horrible people in Philadelphia. 
  • Happy Endings (comedy)
    • A sitcom that is about a friend group in Chicago. Throughout three seasons, you learn about the lives of these six intimate friends.
  • Big Little Lies (drama, mystery)
    • This drama is about the town of Monterey, CA, and a murder mystery that takes place there…wait for the end for an amazing twist!
  • Killing Eve (drama, thriller)
    • This thriller is about a psychopathic assassin trying to kill a spy who is hunting her down.

Netflix

• New Girl (comedy)
    • This sitcom is about a friend group in L.A. It involves quirky characters that make it very funny, it is very dramatic but also hilarious. 
  • Breaking Bad (drama, action)
    • Follows a former high school chemistry teacher who becomes a drug dealer. This show has it all… action, drama, and comedy!
  • Black Mirror (thriller)
    • A series of stand-alone dramas and thrillers that are generally about a dystopian future of our world regarding technology and the effect technology has on our society.
  • The OA (thriller, drama, mystery)
    • This science-fiction drama has some twists and is about an individual who was kidnapped. Once she returned home, she had mysterious new abilities and wanted to conduct a secret mission. 

Amazon Prime

• Parks and Recreation (comedy)
    • This classic comedy is about a small-town government department where all of the characters have different hilarious traits and nothing ever gets done. Unfortunately, it is no longer on Netflix or Hulu and costs money on Amazon Prime.
  • Sopranos (drama, action)
    • This drama follows the American Italian Mafia in New Jersey. Viewers learn about the lives of these individuals and families, and what it takes to be in the Mafia.

Whether you like comedy, drama, thriller, or action, I hope you and your Spring break enjoy relaxing and watching my favorite TV shows! 

Sophia Graham

Lafayette '23

Hey! I’m a junior at Lafayette College and am majoring in Anthropology and Sociology, and minoring in Organizational Studies. During my free time, I love to read, watch Netflix (my favorite show at the moment is Euphoria), and take photos!