ULV Golf Pro: Alec Spencer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Golf may not be our favorite sport, but this future golf pro sure is! Check out Leopard golf captain Alec Spencer.

Year: Junior

Age: 21

Major: Business Administration

Relationship Status: Single

Campus Activities (Things your involved in on campus): Resident Assistant for Oaks D Top, Men’s Golf Team Captain

Hobbies: Basketball, Bowling, J. Cole’s music

Three words that describe you: Responsible, Focused, Calm

Favorite color: Gray and Red

What is your favorite pick up line? I’ve never used one.

Describe your perfect girl: Fun, Smart, Positive, Family Oriented

Favorite sports: Golf, Baseball, Basketball, Football

Favorite sports teams: San Diego Padres, Los Angeles Lakers, Oakland Raiders

Most embarrassing moment: So many to choose from, but I had my shorts slide off in the middle of a basketball game before.   So many people were there too.

Favorite quote: “To each their own.”

Celebrity crush and why: Carrie Underwood. She had me at that first American Idol audition.

Jolene Nacapuy is a senior journalism major at the University of La Verne and is the Campus Cuties editor for HC at La Verne. She is currently Editor-in-Chief of the La Verne Campus Times and a contributing writer for Lakers Nation, as well as social media manager for Lakers Pulse, aspiring to be a sports journalist.
Brooke is an aspiring journalist attending the University of La Verne in Southern California. She has a knack for all things adventurous and food related. When she isn't writing for Her Campus or the Campus Times you can find her taking pictures of her award-winning cat or eating various types of cheese.