Top Three Costume Ideas for Halloween 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Halloween is just around the corner. Everything about Halloween is special. The candy, the horror movies, the festivities, and what better to celebrate the spirit of all that then to dress in costume? Here are some of the trendiest Halloween costumes you’ll see around this year.

Pennywise the Clown from “IT”

In a year of smash hit horror movies, 2017 found possibly the biggest blockbuster horror film in years with “IT”. Engineered by a taste for children and the terminology of float to another level, this creepy killer clown costume will surely sell fast as well as any face-paint supplies nearby.

Wonder Woman

Girls everywhere should proudly look at this superhero as a genuine role model in the fictional realm of bad-asses. She’s tough, smart, and sticks to her morals on protecting humanity at all costs. It’s something anyone can look up to and can totally wear as a symbol or heroism and being a warrior. 

Spider-Man

The most surprising and anticipated arrival into the marvel cinematic universe and following that up with a solo movie certainly helps the returning popularity of Spider-Man. A perfect costume based on the ideal of a teenager who has to balance his academic and social life with being a hero in his community and eventually for all mankind. 

I love reading, writing and especially watching films :) Movies and writing about them inspire to dream beyond reality :)
Here to report everyday news and make it interesting. Spicing up a twist on my daily sass to put some flavor in my articles. Enjoy your read. Arcadia High School Graduate University of La Verne Attendee   Check me out!  Instagram: gowiththeflo_ra See what I like to blog? floraawong.tumblr.com Personal questions? Email me: floraw1997@gmail.com