This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

We get it, La verne is a small place, but when you love food the way we do you have no choice but to scope out the best of the best. Here are our top 3 favorite places to hit up when the dining hall just won’t cut it (like… every day.)

1. Pappas Artisinal:

Just a few steps off campus on D street is this super trendy restaurant. With brick walls, fresh flowers and comfortable seating Pappas is laid back and has amazing food. While it can be pricey, their La Verne menu has everything you could ever dream of at a good price. What more could you want than great fries and drinking out of mason jars? 

2. Argo Mediterranean Grille

Craving something delicious but healthy? This new restaurant has a great deal after 5 that includes a ton of food and won’t leave you feeling guilty! With a salad bar and the best Baklava and hummus around, you’ll be coming back for more… after you finish the leftovers.

3. Bowl Of Heaven

We are sure you guessed this one! Of course, BOH is a necessity. Our personal favorite is peanut butter… but hey we would take any flavor any day! Any summer day calls for this refreshing and healthy meal!

Where are your favorites? Share them with us!

Brooke is an aspiring journalist attending the University of La Verne in Southern California. She has a knack for all things adventurous and food related. When she isn't writing for Her Campus or the Campus Times you can find her taking pictures of her award-winning cat or eating various types of cheese.
Taylor is a psychology major (and a One Direction enthusiast) attending the University of La Verne in Southern California. When she isn't studying, you can find her reading and binge-watching Peaky Blinders or The Resident.