New Girl Scenes that Capture Our Post President’s Weekend Feelings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

President’s weekend, the three-day weekend that prepares us for Spring break but simultaneously teases us with a long weekend, shoving us full force into another few weeks of work before our next full week of relaxation.

Who better to explain the way we feel the week after President’s weekend than the hilarious cast of New Girl? NO ONE.

Monday night before class: That feeling when you just want to relax but you have that homework to do that you avoided all weekend.

Tuesday: The first morning back after the weekend…

Wednesday: When your professor tries to make you do real life work during the short week.

Thursday: When you are so close but so far from the end of the week.

Friday: The feeling of serious satisfaction after you realize you made it through the week! Only 2 more weeks to go until Spring break!

Hang in there Leos, Spring break is on its way and it will be worth the wait!  

Brooke is an aspiring journalist attending the University of La Verne in Southern California. She has a knack for all things adventurous and food related. When she isn't writing for Her Campus or the Campus Times you can find her taking pictures of her award-winning cat or eating various types of cheese.