etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Memes to Describe Your Post-Spring Break Depression

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Spring break is over, and as usual, it was too short. Now we’re back in school but we’re definitely having trouble getting back on that grind…

Here are some memes that might definitely describe you right now:

Chances are, spring break messed up your sleep schedule (if you even had one in the first place).

You know your homework is piling up because you haven’t touched a single paper over break. Honestly, why do your professors even bother?

This doesn’t necessarily apply to only homework; you literally will want to nap all the time because that’s what you did all of break.

You ate so good during break, now you’re back to that starving college student life.

Don’t worry, you’ll eventually get over that slump and *hopefully* get back on your routine. Spring break came early for La Verne this semester; only 8 weeks left to go, Leos!

Much like the Disney character, I don't let society define who I am & I always do what I think is right. Communications/Public Relations major, Class of 2019 at the University of La Verne. I aspire to learn from the best to better serve the world we live in by creating clear messages for the public.