This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Hello everyone!

My name is Stephanie Joseph and this is my first year being apart of Her Campus so I am extremely excited to let you guys know a little bit about me! Let’s get started!!

First off…My background!

1. I am a sophomore at the University of La Verne

2. I am currently majoring in Communications with an emphasis in Broadcast Journalism

3. I have one older brother(we’re 2 1/2 years apart) and we’re super close!

4. I’m also super close to my mom! We’re like the 3 amigos!!

5. I am a MAJOR girly-girl so I love all things pink, sparkles and bling!

6. I have one dog named deeOgee(sound it out and you’ll see how fancy he is) and one puppy nephew named Draco

Fun Fact: I was a ballerina for 10 years

Hobbies:

1. SHOPPING(If you ever have shopping questions I know all the good deals and I’m an online shopping guru!!)

2. Blogging! I am the owner of the self care blog https://www.steffiej.com/ 

>>I love all things self care so I decided to start a blog where it’s a one stop for skincare/haircare tutorials and inspirational messages to lift people up and help them with self love!

3. Hanging with friends! I love my buddies so much

4. Meeting new people!

>>I have officially considered this a hobby because I realized how much I actually talk and socialize with EVERYBODY!!

5. Going on adventures!

>>I love visiting new places like museums and food places and then having cute photo shoots

I hope you all enjoyed my profile as much as I enjoyed writing it! I am so excited to be apart of Her Campus and I can’t wait to experience all of the wonderful things that are coming up!

Hey everyone! My name is Stephanie Joseph and I am sophomore communications/broadcast journalism major at the University of La Verne! I am also a self care blogger on the side! Feel free to click the link to check it out and subscribe if you love all things self care! https://www.steffiej.com/