This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Hello everyone! 

My name is Natalie Reyes (but you can call me Nat)! I’m eighteen, and I am a freshman computer science major at the University of La Verne. I’m always interested to try out new hobbies, but my all-time favorite hobby is dancing. I have been a ballet folklorico dancer for fourteen years and was on the color guard team all throughout high school. Despite performing all my life, I’m actually pretty shy around new people—but once you get to know me you won’t be able to shut me up.

Some of my favorite things:

• dogs (especially my two dogs, Taco & Little Foot)
  • all things Disney
  • anything Marvel
  • Shark Week!!
  • Harry Potter

When I have free time you can find me with my friends or family, but if I’m not there I’m most likely in my room binge-watching Netflix shows. If you still haven’t found me, then I’m probably eating. I love trying new food, so whenever I go out to eat I always get something different off the menu. I also hope to be able to visit all 50 states someday. After having traveled to 17 states, I can now say I’ve accomplished about 34% of that goal. I don’t really know what to expect in my future, so I try to take it one day at a time. Right now I just want to enjoy my college experience and focus on my studies. 

Thanks for reading all these random facts about me! 

Until next time, Natalie  

Natalie Reyes

La Verne '22

hi, i'm natalie :)