This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Hello sister queens! 

My name is Bree and I’m a new writer for Her Campus! I’m so excited to begin writing for and with all you lovelies. Before I go any further though, let me tell you some things about little ol’ me. 

First and foremost – I’m a witch. 

Me being a contributor to this organization is all part of my ploy to gain access to a wide audience of college aged students in order to find my coven and take my true place as Supreme.

I’m sure you think this is the part where I say “LOL jk!”. Well surprise, witch – I’m not. *cue hair toss*

Second, I love Taco Bell. And when I say I love Taco Bell I mean-

I. LOVE. TACO BELL. 

No one and nothing can change my mind- nay, MY BELIEF- that Taco Bell is the best. I will die with a chicken quesadillas and Mountain Dew freeze in my hands and happiness in my stomach. 

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk! 

In all realness though, I am a second year Communications major with a concentration in Broadcast Journalism (no I am not trying to be a news anchor/reporter). I am a writer, always have been and always will be. My passion for writing is what I hope to fuel the demands of my professional career as I want to be not only a broadcast writer for shows like World News with David Muir but a documentarist and media lawyer. I would like to use my ability to craft and compose stories that create social impact and inform audiences on stories that deserve greater advocacy and attention. 

I am a self-proclaimed bibliophile. A film enthusiast. Horror fanatic. G.O.T. fan theorist. Music junkie. Comic nerd. Anime lover. 

I am a daughter. A sister. A friend. A resident assistant.

I am me. This is me. And I am so excited to share all these pieces of what makes me, me- with you! I can’t wait to share my crazy fan theories, my Y.A. book recommendations and my journey to try all tea places within a 25 mile radius of me. 

I hope you all enjoy what’s to come, I know I will. 

‘Til next time brothers. 

– Bree Estrada<3 

Bree Estrada

La Verne '21

Communications Broadcast Journalism Major / Future Elle Woods / Taco Bell Enthusiast When I'm not reading or napping, I'm planning world domination.