This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Hey guys! Get comfortable, grab some popcorn, and let’s get to reading my introduction! I’m Arianna, but I go by Aria and I am so happy to be writing for Her Campus La Verne! Here are some things about me: I’m 18 years old, Mexican-American, from Redlands, California and I’m a freshman psychology major. I enjoy music, art, conspiracy theories, makeup and anything horror related (and yes, October is my favorite month).

A hobby I have, that was recently just discovered, is photography. I love hanging out with my best friends and capturing special moments with them!

I love taking pictures everywhere I go!

These are my best friends and they honestly mean the world to me. We all go to different schools but being able to come home every so often to meet up and talk about what’s new is the best. FaceTime and Snapchat is definitely what is helping us stay together!

Another random fact is I have two guinea pigs that I love dearly! Their names are Brinley and Tucker (not shown)!

(you can tell which is my favorite shhhhh)

I love Netflix and Hulu (like every other college student) I definitely spend too much time binge-watching shows! My favorite shows on Hulu to watch are 9-1-1, Manifest, Face-Off, and 11.22.94.  My favorite movies to watch on Netflix are Scream 2, Mamma Mia!, To All The Boys I Loved Before and Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.

I plan on reviewing beauty products, movies, new music and even talking about some crazy conspiracy theories. I also want to talk about college life in general from boys to relaxing during finals week as well as sharing my personal experiences as a freshman. And last but not least, I’m so thrilled to be writing for you and I can not wait for this year!

Stay spooky,

-Aria x

Aria Govea

La Verne '22

My name is Aria! Psychology Major at the University of La Verne. Lover of photography, makeup, animals, youtube and coffee! Hoping to spread some positivity :)