This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

The LA County Fair is in full swing for its third week in a row! Not to fear, there is still a lot of time left to try some, or all, of the amazing food on the grounds! 

The LA County Fair celebrates its 96th anniversary at the Fairplex in Pomona, CA, and has introduced its first theme ever: Route 66! 

Fairgoers can get their #FairKicks by attending some of the attractions like concerts, a Halloween themed Route 66 attraction, the classic carnival and a replica of Route 66 from Chicago to Santa Monica Pier rightfully named “The Mother Road.” 

The biggest attraction if the food found on and off the new Route $6.60 menu. The Route $6.60 menu is a list of items vendors are selling for $6.60 each. It varies from a Buffalo Chicken w/ Mac & Cheese Waffle Cone to a Venetian Cream Funnel cake. The menu, as well as all the food vendors at the Fair, offer mouth-watering food a month long. 

The Fair is still going strong and will finish off its run on Sunday Sept. 23. Head to the LA County Fair website to see all the great deals to save on admission, merchandise, and most importantly, F O O D!

PR student at the University of La Verne
Much like the Disney character, I don't let society define who I am & I always do what I think is right. Communications/Public Relations major, Class of 2019 at the University of La Verne. I aspire to learn from the best to better serve the world we live in by creating clear messages for the public.