ICYMI: Donald Trump Piñata Makes Appearance at ULV

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Did you miss the Donald Trump piñata Thursday in front of Miller Hall? The Latino Student Forum invited the campus community to take a swing at the paper-maché Trump. And, of course, there was candy. 

(Photos taken by Karla Rendon & Jolene Nacapuy)

Kristina Bugante is the Campus Correspondent for HC La Verne. She is currently finishing her final year at the University of La Verne and will receive a B.A. in journalism in the spring of 2016. In addition to Her Campus, Kristina is a staff photographer for her school's publications and a news intern for a Los Angeles television news station. When she's not living and breathing journalism, Kristina likes funny Vines, food, catching up on her YouTube subscriptions and singing quietly to herself in her car.
Jolene Nacapuy is a senior journalism major at the University of La Verne and is the Campus Cuties editor for HC at La Verne. She is currently Editor-in-Chief of the La Verne Campus Times and a contributing writer for Lakers Nation, as well as social media manager for Lakers Pulse, aspiring to be a sports journalist.