That Feeling When You’re the Only One Not Graduating

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

It’s not that I’m not graduating on time, but so many of my journalism friends at La Verne are graduating this semester that it feels like I’m the only one going to be left behind. While I am SO excited for all of the amazing things they are doing, jobs they are getting and moves they are making in life, I am SUPER jealous that I’ll be sitting in classes next semester without them. If you were one of those people in high school who always hung out with the older crowd, you know what I mean. Here are the three ways I feel about it (described in gifs, duh).

1. Sad that they won’t be in class to complain about homework and study for tests with. 

2. Jealous that they are already adulting so well

3. Happy for them to be out in the real world!

Congratulations to everyone graduating in Jan Term!

Brooke is an aspiring journalist attending the University of La Verne in Southern California. She has a knack for all things adventurous and food related. When she isn't writing for Her Campus or the Campus Times you can find her taking pictures of her award-winning cat or eating various types of cheese.