Campus Cutie: Jenna Damon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Year: Sophomore

Major: Cellular and Molecular Biology

Relationship status: In a relationship

Campus Activities: Society of physical and life science scholars, CRU and research lab

Favorite Movie: Anchorman

What do you do on your free time? I like to spend time with my friends and my family. I also like to play soccer or go surfing.

What describes your perfect guy? Someone who is funny and has the same values and sense of humor that I do.

What is your perfect date? Would say somewhere outside- on a hike or at the beach, followed by some good eats.

What is your most embarrassing moment? This one time last summer I was surfing, and I went for a wave that was just way too big for me. All the pro, old man surfers were shouting “ABORT!” at me to duck out, but I went for it anyways. I totally flipped over my board and wiped out!

Favorite quote: “It’s a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you’re ready. There is only now. And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good time as any.” -Hugh Laurie

Celeb crush: Chris Pratt, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, young Leonardo DiCaprio

Favorite Pickup Line: Did you just fart? Because you blew me away.

Brooke is an aspiring journalist attending the University of La Verne in Southern California. She has a knack for all things adventurous and food related. When she isn't writing for Her Campus or the Campus Times you can find her taking pictures of her award-winning cat or eating various types of cheese.