ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Life > Experiences

Bath & Body Works Gift ideas for the Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

Whether you’re shopping for gifts for family, friends, or even yourself, Bath & Body Works is such a great gift!! Who doesn’t love candles, lotions, body washes, or mists? Bath & Body Works is super affordable and there’s always sales/coupons happening. I am going to be writing about my personal favorite gifts for Christmas!

This first gift set is such a cute idea to give to someone! This is priced at $11.50 and the scent is to die for. This scent is one of my favorites and I think the fact that it’s a three piece item for $11.50 is such a steal. 

This next gift set is priced at $16.50. This one is a little bit more than the previous one, however, the packaging definitely makes up for it. I think this is such a cute, thoughtful gift, anyone would appreciate it. 

This next scent is my favorite for the month of December! They carry this specific scent in candles, lotion, fragrance mists,and hand soaps. The scent is sweet but not too powerful where you’re going to get a headache, ya feel me? As of now, the lotions/soaps/mists are priced at $5 each, so pairing two or three would be a great gift idea!

This next one is a new fragrance,Spiced Gingerbread Swirl. Who wouldn’t want to smell like a sweet fresh baked gingerbread man?!​ ​ Pairing this lotion and the previous one would be a great pair to have! These are just a few of my favorites for the holidays, but of course they’re so so many more options to choose from! 

Karla Navarro

La Verne '19

Hmm a little bit about me? 22 year old senior at the University of La Verne. Psychology major, aspiring MFT.