This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Verne chapter.

There’s only three weeks left until we’re FINALLY out of school, and our favorite artists have already released some great summer hits! Play these tunes and feel the summer vibes while getting those last projects in!

I Don’t Care – Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber

Literally released just a few days ago, the collaboration between Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber was something I didn’t know I needed. The fresh beat, the smooth harmonies and the meaningful lyrics make you forget that you’re still stuck in school (:

If I Can’t Have You – Shawn Mendes

I LOVE Shawn Mendes and he never fails to release a hit just in time for the summer. This season’s all about upbeat music with (slightly lonely) lyrics, and I’m definitely going to blast this in my car with the windows down singing about my lost, non-existent love. 

ME! – Taylor Swift & Brandon Urie

TSwizzle makes a powerful comeback with Brandon Urie, another collaboration we didn’t know we needed. This music video also gives all the summer vibes with bright colors and fun choreography.

Cool – Jonas Brothers

I’ve been waiting for this comeback MY WHOLE LIFE and we’re all being blessed by every new song the JoBros release. This particular song gives me ~cool~ vibes, and I visualize myself by the poolside sipping a drink.

Also, the JoBros are going on a tour! YES.

Saturday Nights – Khalid & Kane Brown remix

Khalid is the KING of summer, and this remix of his classic song is a great way to close this playlist out.

Happy listening!

Much like the Disney character, I don't let society define who I am & I always do what I think is right. Communications/Public Relations major, Class of 2019 at the University of La Verne. I aspire to learn from the best to better serve the world we live in by creating clear messages for the public.
Jackie Sanchez

La Verne '20

I am a junior English major, Educational Studies minor at the University of La Verne. I'm a girl who loves to write about things she's passionate about. I have hope that someday this world will be just, equal, and filled with love. My dream is to have a great impact in the lives of those around me, but until then I'm trying to learn and be open to as much as possible. Oh, and I love Disney.