burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Here’s What You Need to Know about Gymshark

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Salle chapter.

As many of you may know, there is a brand that has taken off within the past year and I cannot get enough of them! Gymshark is a fitness and accessories brand that has been around since 2012. Since then, there have been numerous launches for both men and women that include a variety of styles, colors, and materials. I can only personally vouch for the women’s line, but I have heard that the men’s clothing is just as AMAZING!

Here are the basics for each collection:

DISCLAIMER: Included are only the basics for the bottom halves of each collection.

• Flex

• This collection has a very form-flattering design that is perfect for when you want to hit the gym or even go to class.

• Has the ultimate comfort and provides both flexibility and support for your day-to-day events.

• Comes in a variety of colors and lengths

• Comes in 22 colors

• Comes in a regular or cropped length

• Seamless

• My personal favorite! Very comfortable and I find to be an essential for my wardrobe.

• A classic line that has contouring shades that accentuate your specific body.

• Has a dry technology that keeps sweat to a minimum during your workouts.

• High waisted leggings with variety of colors and lengths

• Comes in a regular or cropped length

• Slounge

• Very comfortable leggings/sweatpants

• Perfect for relaxing

• Comes in 6 colors

• Vital

• Range of high waisted leggings that are specifically designed to give you the best performance during your workouts.

• Give you more range of motion with a flexible design.

• Squat Proof and leggings stay put

• Leggings have a shape enhancement feature for your body and has the dry technology to wick your sweat away.

• Comes in 4 colors

• Fit

• Classic leggings with a thicker waistband

• Elastic/Plastic under waistband to ensure the leggings don’t fall and slide around while performing activities

• Comes in the most electric and vibrant colors

• 11 colors

• Comes in a regular or cropped length

• Energy

• Made to power your performance and gives you the support and confidence needed when going to the gym or working out.

• Squat proof and high waisted, also has a non-slip fit.

• Comes in regular or cropped length

• Comes in 5 colors

Overall, the experience that I’ve had with Gymshark has been nothing short of wonderful. I have many of the products myself and would say that their products are very much worth the prices. Although they are a little more on the pricey side, they do live up to it. Check out their website here!

Miah Dugan

La Salle '21

Embrace every opportunity to make a difference. All the way from Scranton to Philly. La Salle University, Biochemistry and Chemistry double major.
Tyller Moorer

La Salle '20

Tyller is a graduate student-athlete Communication: Journalism major and English minor from New Jersey. She has a passion for writing and enjoys seeing her writing touch other people.