This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at La Salle chapter.

Since the age of 12, I have struggled with acne. I have tried everything from drug store products to prescription products and nothing has seemed to work. Now I am 18 years old and still struggling with acne, so, I decided to try Curology. I have seen ads for Curology all over social media and YouTube. I thought it was just a scam and would never work. I even spoke with friends who have used it and they all said it worked wonders for their skin, but I was still skeptical. I finally decided to try it out.  

The process of getting my custom bottle was easy. They asked me questions about my skin, and I had to send selfies. After that, it only took a couple of days to get my trial samples in the mail. The company makes a custom bottle just for you from the information you give them. So now to the real question, does this stuff actually work?

I am currently in my third week of using Curology and I have really noticed a difference. The second week my skin looked the worst it has ever been, but it soon cleared up as I continued to use the products. The routine is super easy to use, the products are easy to use, and there is a dermatologist available to talk to if you have questions or concerns. I highly recommend Curology especially if you’ve tried thousands of products that have never worked.

Lauren Washko

La Salle '23

Lauren is a freshman studying communications with a public relations track. She hopes to one day work for a social media company doing PR or marketing.
Jessica is a student athlete Communication Major at La Salle University, with concentrations in Public Relations and Communication Management. Along with being a member of the track team, she contributes as an intern and author for Double G Sports, and is a campus correspondent for Her Campus. In her career future, she hopes to work with a Public Relations team for and established sports figure or another well known organization.