This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

As I’ve spent many hours on TikTok, like the rest of us, I’ve come across multiple ads, and even just informative videos of products I might be interested in. So, I bought them and I’m here to give you a review!

Sunset lamp

I love this lamp! I was so excited to pull this thing out of the box and plug it in as soon as it arrived at my doorstep. When I did, I noticed that it did not come with the box used to plug into the wall, and it ended at the USB plug in. So, I had to improvise and use one of my own that I already had on hand. The lamp itself was promoted in the cutest ways, in aesthetic rooms with pretty girls taking pretty pictures, but I wanted to know what it was like in real life. So when I plugged it in, I was pleasantly surprised when it lit up my room like I was beachfront in the late afternoon. I absolutely love the way this lamp lights up and makes the best mood for my room, in a way that is extremely comforting and calm.

Liquid Chlorophyll

I saw this product in passing while on TikTok and I really wanted to try it out for the sake of my health as well as my daily hydration. I loved the way this product was advertised, in a clean and easy way that made drinks look fresh and tasty. But, when I got the product in the mail and decided to add it to some ice water, I found that it has the taste of sour mud or some sort of grass. I probably will not continue the use of this product for the simple fact that it doesn’t taste the greatest. Unless I find a new way to add this to my drinks, I’d say this product is not worth it unless you’re willing to stick through the taste.

Laptop Ring Light

I added this product to my amazon list as soon as I came across it on TikTok. With the online learning atmosphere and my room being a dark cave, I was delighted at the thought of having a nice brightly lit face while in class or in meetings! The light itself connects to a nearby desk or chair and you can position it right above your camera. It’s super helpful and doesn’t cost nearly as much as a usual ring light that is normal size.

Mini Projector

I absolutely love the thought of being able to project the beach or a forest on my wall creating the effect of living in that exact space of calm and tranquility. If you have the space on your ceiling or wall for this, I highly recommend it especially if you have trouble sleeping.

Professional Writing Major and Social Media Minor at Kutztown University. I love reading, photography, and all things cats.
Jena Fowler

Kutztown '21

Music lover, writer, avid Taylor Swift connoisseur