This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

This past summer I got my second tattoo. I got a tiny heart on the outside part of my middle finger on my left hand.  To be honest, I am kind of obsessed with it.

I adore tattoos, especially tiny little ones, so I love the heart that has a permanent home on my finger. I have several tattoos I want to get throughout my lifetime. However, this one seemed fitting to get sooner rather than later.

Since there are several tattoos I want, they all have important meanings to me; they all sort of coexist and connect with each other. However, they don’t cover absolutely everything in my life I love and enjoy because that would be a little crazy. Since I have OCD, this actually really bothered me— that I am getting things that have importance to me—but what about all the other things I love in my life that I am not planning to get a tattoo of? Well, that’s where the heart comes in.

The heart is a symbol of all the things I love:

All the wonderful things I love in my life that I am not getting a dedicated tattoo of.  

• Who I surround myself with
  • KU
  • Who I am
  • Traveling
  •  Shopping,
  • Makeup,
  • Independence
  • Music
  • Games 
  • YouTube
  • Nature
  • NYC
  • Favorite Musicians
  • Favorite Foods
  • Public Relations
  • Cultures
  • Disney
  • Caffinated Beverages 
  • Flowers
  • Perfumes 
  • Animals
  • Nice Humans
  • Journalism
  • Communication
  • Home
  • Nature
  • Health
  • Social Media
  • Movies
  • TV Shows 
  • Choices 
  • Confidence
  • Weather
  • Seasons
  • Holidays
  • Being Kind 
  • Love
  • Lists
  • Education
  • Wandering Around
  • Togetherness
  • Good Vibes
  • Photos
  • Technology
  • Feminism
  • Writing
  • Rights
  • Changing My Hair
  • Stuffed Animals
  • Taking Care Of Myself And Others
  • Driving
  • Animals
  • Books
  • Quotes
  • Days
  • Family 
  • Friends 
  • Cats 
  • Dogs 
  • Beach
  • Clouds
  • The Moon
  • The Sun
  • The Past That’s Led Me To Where I Am
  • Life In General
  • …the list can go on and on with more serious things and  sillier things.

This tattoo, in my eyes, covers all the things I love in life, all the daily everyday happiness I have that I don’t plan to get eternally inked onto my body. They all fit into this heart.

The heart is all of the things I love in my life that I am not getting a tattoo of.  

It is an overall symbol of all the things I love. I love it.

Sabrina Stewart

Kutztown '20

Hi! My name is Sabrina and I am a communication major with a focus in media studies with a minor in a public relations and new media/digital communication here at KU! I am the Events Coordinator for the KU chapter this year! I love fashion, NYC, quotes, book characters, ice cream, exploring, and many many other things. I also tend to drink an excessive amount of lattes.