This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

Summer is a fun time to relax, rewind, and focus on yourself. Summer can be whatever you want it to be, as long as you’re happy. Listed below are some summer bucket list ideas.

1. Rope swinging into a lake

This is a fun activity to do if you love being adventurous and want to try something new and exciting!

1. Learn to play an instrument 

Sitting outside in the warm breeze, watching the sunset on a chill summer night, seems like the perfect time to learn a new instrument.

1. Camping 

Camping is a fun adventure, where you can experience the outdoors, roast some marshmallows and enjoy nature. 

1. Beach

Spend the day at the beach either alone with a good book, or with a group of friends to play a game of volleyball.

1. Water Park

Enjoy the summer day at a slip and slide water park. Enjoy the water slides, lazy river, and wave pool!

1. Try a new hairstyle 

Summer is the perfect time to try new things! Try a style you have been too scared to try out.

Summer is just around the corner, but the weather is warm enough to get ahead start on this fun bucket list!

Secondary Education English major who loves coffee and criminal minds♡