This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

Almost everyone has a list of shows they watched constantly as a child. Some were really popular and others were so strange they feel like a fever dream. TV was a huge part of my childhood and with the huge variety of tv shows that I watched as a child, I figured “Why not rank my favorites?”

Spongebob Squarepants

I can’t see anyone not loving this show. The show has memorable characters, catchy songs, and hilarious scenes. The show always put a smile on my face and I just loved the friendship between Spongebob and Patrick. I remember watching this show all day long and never get tired of it. The show is still popular today with people making memes out of the episodes.

The Fairly OddParents

The Fairly OddParents was always a good show to watch on Saturdays when there was nothing else to do. The episodes weren’t too long and it probably had the most cartoon crossovers I’ve seen. Just seeing what type of trouble Timmy would always get himself into was super entertaining.

Austin and Ally

Austin and Ally was one of my favorite Disney shows. The music that came from the show is just so amazing and I’m not afraid to admit that I still listen to the soundtracks. The show had a few episodes with great messages behind them, for example, the episode about Trish getting bullied for getting the lead in a school play. The characters were so different from one another but all extremely quirky in their own ways.

Phineas and Ferb

Just like the other shows mentioned. The show had really catchy songs and funny characters that I just found so entertaining as a child. The show was about two step-brothers who wanted to make sure they never had a boring day of summer vacation. While rewatching the show I can say there is not one boring episode.

Fish Hooks

This show was definitely underrated and not a lot of people seemed to remember it. The show was about three fish friends and their daily life and adventures. The trio who lived in a pet store and would always find themselves in weird situations and sometimes it wouldn’t make a lot of sense. I vaguely remember one episode when they happened to escape their tank. Although it was weird I couldn’t help but stop whatever I was doing and watch the show as soon as I heard the theme song play.

Keyanna Johnson

Kutztown '24

Professional writing major, Music lover, and Greek Mythology nerd.
Jena Fowler

Kutztown '21

Music lover, writer, avid Taylor Swift connoisseur