Laura Sheaffer running
Laura Sheaffer running
Laura Sheaffer

My Thank You Letter to Dance

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

Dear Dance, 

You are one of the best things to ever happen to me, and I hope you know that. You have helped me in more ways than one, and I don’t think I could ever thank you enough. You are one of the only consistent things in my life. When I am having a bad day, I am so glad I always have something like you to turn to. 

Not only have you been there for emotional support when I needed you the most, but you have also taught me many life lessons. From discipline to teamwork to what it is really like to work hard for something, I am so thankful for these lessons that I will use for the rest of my life. 

I have truly fallen in love with you, Dance, and there is nothing else I would ever want to devote so much time and passion into. Though I have been deprived of enjoying you in the presence of others for a while now, I know that one day I will again. Until then, I can enjoy you all to myself. 

Thank you once again for everything, and I can’t wait to see where our journey together leads. 

With love,

Lex

Alexa Rode

Kutztown '24

Alexa Rode is a junior at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania. She studies English and Professional Writing. When not reading or writing, she spends her time performing with the Kutztown Dance Team and is a sister of Delta Zeta.
Jena Fowler

Kutztown '21

Music lover, writer, avid Taylor Swift connoisseur