This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

For High school, I went to an all-girls school. Besides education, another school focus was sisterhood. They pair a 9th grader with a 12th grader in hopes that they form a sisterhood that would last forever. In 11th grade, I met two girls. Later in the school year, they became my unofficial little sisters. We all had the same gym class. That’s the only thing that I can remember of how we met. I don’t know our first words, but I remember us coming to an agreement of us being sisters. Now, I have two little sisters forever.  

I’ll start with Cybria—she’s the youngest. The one that’ll drive you the craziest, but be so soft spoken that you just laugh when she tries to yell at you. Although, she tries to act like a thug her love for you always outweigh her toughness. Then, on December 28, 2017, she had my nephew, and he turned her savage down. Cybree brings out a side I don’t even think she knew she had. The love she has for him makes me know she’d go to the end of the world for him. I’m so proud of her and I can’t wait to see all the things she will accomplish. 

Then, there is Asijah, aka the trap baby. The middle sister. The goofy one. The one that’s always down to eat. The one that, when I’m ready to give up, she reminds me of how far I’ve gotten. She’s been through so much but still prevails and keeps positive vibes. Whenever she’s needed, you know she’s hopping in the whip and driving full speed. She’s also the godmother to Cybree—which she rocks at, so I know that, when she has children of her own, they’ll have an awesome mother. 

Cybria and Asijah, blood couldn’t make us more related. I love you guys. I can’t wait see what life has in store for you. Wishing you guys the best in all your endeavors. Time to live your best life.