This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

Last week I wrote about playing Among Us, and I mentioned that the reason I started playing it was because of the YouTuber, Jenn McAllister, who goes by the YouTube username jennxpenn. Watching Jenn’s videos always puts me in a good mood, and there’s no end to the content she’s provided over the past decade that she’s been making videos. I love to share the things that make me happy, so here’s a list I’ve compiled of some of my favorite videos from Jenn’s channel. 

I play AMONG US… omg

In Jenn’s most recent video, she plays Among Us, and I’ve already watched it multiple times. Her gaming videos are some of the best on her channel.

THIS IS A GAMING CHANNEL NOW

As I said above, her gaming videos are some of the best on her channel. This is the first video of a series Jenn does where she plays the game Episode. It’s funny to watch her make fun of the story lines but also to be emotionally invested in them. It never fails to make me laugh out loud.

REVEALING YOUR EMBARRASSING SECRETS

Jenn collaborates with another YouTuber I like, Alyx Weis (ayydubs). In this video, Jenn has her subscribers anonymously submit their secrets in a Google Form and reads them out loud. I’m sure you can imagine some of the crazy things people submit. Whether they’re real or not, it’s a good time.

I PAID STRANGERS TO PHOTOSHOP ME HOTTER

In this video, Jenn sends pictures of herself to strangers and asks them to photoshop her in different ways. Let’s just say it was not money well spent.

TESTING WEIRD DOG TOYS WITH MY PUPPY

I love this video so much. In it Jenn has a new puppy, and she’s bought a bunch of different dog toys to try out with the newest member of her family. It’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.

MY PUPPY TRIES ON HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

Of course another dog video! It’s almost Halloween and seeing photos of pets in costumes is one of my favorite things about this time of year. She dresses her dog up in costumes like a lobster, a piece of pizza, a pig, and a bunch more. My heart melted.

PRETENDING TO BE A FAN ACCOUNT

Jenn pretends to be a jennxpenn fan account, and what’s funny is she’s totally exposed by her fans. She tries to cause drama by insulting herself, and they knew right away it was her messing with them. It’s a harmlessly fun video to watch.

LIVING MY BITLIFE

This video reminds me of Jenn’s Episode videos where she downloads the app Bitlife. She makes some poor decisions during her virtual life, but it makes for hilarious content.

STORIES WE PROBABLY SHOULDN’T TELL

This is another video featuring her friend Alyx. Jenn asked on Twitter for fans to send her one word suggestions for her to react to. This leads to Jenn and Alyx telling each other stories that remind them of the word, including one about Alyx’s old acquaintance who evaded their taxes.

Even though I’ve only recently got into Jenn’s videos, I love the impact she’s had on my life already, and I look forward to her future content. 

Jessica Garrison is a professional writing major and women's, gender, and sexuality studies minor at Kutztown University.
Jena Fowler

Kutztown '21

Music lover, writer, avid Taylor Swift connoisseur