This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

I love turning on Netflix to have something to play in the background while I’m cleaning, but I always end up putting on one of these shows which distracts me from getting anything done. Here are some shows that make me laugh or keep me intrigued once I put them on:

New Girl

I probably have watched New Girl 5 times now, and will always rewatch it. Nick Miller never fails to make me laugh, and the chaoticness of the characters makes me feel like I’m with them if I have it playing in the background. I got my boyfriend into the show only because I’m positive he is Nick Miller, but he doesn’t see it.

Avatar: The Last Airbender

When Avatar got added to Netflix, I instantly turned it on. I loved this show as a child and still do. You almost grow with the characters during each season and you learn a new lesson after each episode. Uncle Iroh will always have a place in my heart with his constant wisdom and patience for Zuko.

Schitt’s Creek

I am still getting through this show for the first time, and I cannot believe I never started it sooner. This family is so dramatic yet I find myself laughing during each episode even if I’m not really paying attention.

Allison Matero

Kutztown '21

Just a girl who is passionate about self-growth.
Jena Fowler

Kutztown '21

Music lover, writer, avid Taylor Swift connoisseur