This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

It’s okay to make mistakes. No one is perfect. But what is not okay is once you make a mistake letting it break you. You are more than whatever you are going through. That boy problem, career planning, money problem it will all fix itself sooner or later. No matter if the goal takes 6 months to achieve or 5 years your life is not a race. In the end the turtle wins the race. Remember? The only computation you should have in life is with the person you were yesterday.

Take care of yourself. You can not help others or even yourself if your well being and mental state aren’t in order. Buy some things and then think about how broke you are after. It could all be worth it. Find something that interest you and make it a hobby.

Here are some quotes ….

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power. -unknown

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop – Confucius

In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. – Nikos Kazantzakis

It always seems impossible until its done. – Nelson Mandela DONE

If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. – Elon Musk

Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. – Robert h. Schuller

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. – Dalai Lama

It Never, never, never give up. – Winston Churchill

Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. – Will Rogers

It’s not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up. – Vince Lombardi

Who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Rob Siltanen

We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. – Maya Angelou

We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action. – Dr. Henry link

Once again I write articles not to just tell you but to also tell myself.