This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

British girl group, Little Mix, released their fifth studio album LM5. Let me just say, it is amazing. This has been a highly anticipated album, and I am obsessed. It screams so many important messages, and I think everyone should take a listen to it.

This album has songs about very important things including body positivity, friendship, love/relationships, women’s rights, growing from your past, and equality.

There is at least one song on this album that everyone can relate to. They are powerful messages and stories with lovely vocals and music. I adore all of the songs on the album and I feel that they are all very well written. I also find myself relating to a lot of the songs. For the ones I can’t fully relate to, I still connect to the message they are displaying in it and what meaning and story they are displaying. Little Mix really hit all the bases for this album and created a masterpiece.

They are completely unapologetic about everything they are singing and the messages they have.  They have created a very mature sound; it is similar to their previous wonderful albums but with a new flare.

I have been a Little Mix fan since I was 15 and I am so proud to see how far they have come and that I got to go on the journey with them. I have always found Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Perrie, and Jade incredibly relatable women and very down-to-earth. I adore their friendship and what they stand for. I have loved every album they have produced, and they all connect to times in my life and I am very happy that this album will connect me to this time in my life.

I highly recommend everybody to go and pick up LM5. Listen to it with your friends, by yourself, your family, what have you, and get ready to feel empowered and badass. This album is amazing, and Little Mix proves that they are a powerful girl group that is here to stay and continue making a statement. This era has already been successful and game-changing for them, and it has only just begun.

Sabrina Stewart

Kutztown '20

Hi! My name is Sabrina and I am a communication major with a focus in media studies with a minor in a public relations and new media/digital communication here at KU! I am the Events Coordinator for the KU chapter this year! I love fashion, NYC, quotes, book characters, ice cream, exploring, and many many other things. I also tend to drink an excessive amount of lattes.