Jenna Marbles Videos That Will Never Get Old

I’m not someone who follows a lot of YouTubers, but I’ve been watching Jenna Marbles since middle school. Her videos have changed so much over the years from “How To Trick People Into Thinking You’re Good Looking” to “Cutting Soap For My Dog While He Wears A Turtleneck.” It’s really just mindless content intended to make people happy. Here is a list of some of my favorite, laugh-worthy Jenna Marbles videos.

“Making My Dog A Bed Out Of Soap”

I hope I find someone someday who loves me as much as Jenna loves Kermit. Or maybe even someone who loves me as much as Kermit loves soap.  

“My Dogs Try On Halloween Costumes”

This is one of the most adorable videos on the internet, and no one can tell me otherwise. So far, Jenna has made two of these, and I can’t wait for Halloween 2019.

“Giving My Boyfriend Acrylic Nails”

It cracks me up when Julien is in Jenna’s videos but even more so with his “fierce” acrylic nails.

“Following A Bob Ross Painting Tutorial”

Jenna said she had been requested to do this video for a long time, but I’d like to think it was my comments and tweets about it that inspired her the most.

“A Full Face Of Rhinestones”

I secretly want to know what it feels like to cover my face in glue and put rhinestones on it. Wild.

“Reacting To Compilation Videos Of Me”

Jenna has made six of these and I’m hoping she does more soon. Not only do the compilations make me laugh, but her reaction to them is priceless.

“Prank Calling In Sick From Jobs I Don’t Have”

My anxiety would never let me prank call anyone except friends, but I feel like I can live vicariously through Jenna and Julien. It’s also adorable how Jenna can’t prank people without laughing.

“Bleaching My Eyebrows”

Only Jenna Mourey can pull off having bleached eyebrows. I swear she can make anything look good.

“Taking My Dog To Meet Santa”

Again, I can live vicariously through Jenna because my dog is too big and too excited to be taken to meet Santa, or anyone.

“Shaving My Eyebrows”

Here is another eyebrow video, and I would argue this is one of her most popular videos. Even if you don’t regularly watch Jenna, you may have heard of this video. We love a confident woman.

Jenna puts out new videos every Wednesday and Thursday, and I hope I never see the day she stops.