How to Use Your Her Campus Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

How to Fully Embrace Your HC Survival Kit

The very anticipated, much dreaded finals week is rapidly approaching. For those of us who need to catch up on what we missed because we took a five-second break, these next few weeks have the potential to get really stressful.

Our College Survival Kits are here to help! A team of sponsors have partnered up in supplying us with the ultimate get-through-finals-week relaxation packages.

At this point, I’m sure we all have our own ways of coping with the zombie-like states we are about to enter. (some healthier than others)

Survival Kit Step One: Drink Tea

As part of our survival kit, we offer a @yogitea sample package! Included in this tester are two teas to help you stay focused, alert, and relaxed.

Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy: Helps lift your mood and energy level. This is a must for finals week.

Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life: Helps support a healthy diet.

“Feel Good, Do Good, Be Good”

Survival Kit Step Two: Hydrating Face Mask

Leaders Cosmetic coconut masks! The vitamins contained in this revitalizing mask provide hydration to your skin that has sure to have taken a hit from all the weeks you spent stressing. For those of you who have a green thumb, they’re also biodegradable! All natural.

After you drink the yogi tea and let the herbs do their job to help you relax, you can now be ready to enjoy your rejuvenating mask.

Survival Kit Step Three: Read a Book

I know you may be thinking: “You want me to read a book for fun during finals week?” and usually, I would agree with how insane this sounds, but taking some time to get your mind off of studying if only for a little while will help you reach your maximum zen!

This book is only one of the many for Book of the Month “BOTM”. The subscription includes one new hardcover book each month! This is great for the avid reader. A great idea for a holiday gift!

Survival Kit Step Four: Going Out Ready

For those of you who may have begun the infamous “No Shave November” it’s time to get back in the game.

Enjoy “Pure Silk” for a soft, soothe shave.

Survival Kit Step Five: Get Your Game Face On

Now that you’re all refreshed it’s time to get “going-out” ready again! Go ahead, you deserve a drink! Or by this point you NEED that drink. Our Rimmel London Products are just the thing to get you “game face ready”.

These products include “provocalips” 16 hour lip gloss/stain for a “kiss proof” color. Included with these products are “scandal eyes” that adds volume to your eyelashes! Great to use with the “scandaleyes” eye liner for the perfect makeup combination. Top it all off with the natural waterproof bronzer for a night of fun!

A huge shout out to our wonderful sponsors for offering us some relief through these trying times. Remember to stop by our table in the Rohrbach Library on December 7th from 11-1PM for a chance to win your own!

Also, follow our social media pages to enter for a chance to win more fun prizes!

Instagram: hercampuskutztown

Facebook:Her Campus Kutztown

Twitter: HCKutztown

My name is Carmelina Stolzenberg and I'm a senior at Kutztown University. I've always been passionate about writing as it has helped me through my life experiences. Being an English major- writing is a huge part of my life. You can probably find me drinking green tea with a book in my hand on any given day. My goal for HerCampus is to write about topics I am inspired by and share them with an audience that can hopefully find something to relate to in my writing.