yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

Say hello September! The month where leaves bleed out their lush green and soak up the bright shades of orange and yellow. As the air turns crisp, it’s the perfect time of year to grab your partner and cuddle up together with these cute dates.

1. The Apple of your Eye

September is the perfect time to take the one you love by the hand in an orchard of apple trees. Take a stroll in a scenic and peaceful fall setting on a farm. While you are filling those wooden baskets, after each apple you pick, ask them a personal question and get to really know each other. The fun does not have to stop at the orchard either! Once you’ve picked all your favorite apples, spend the night together making apple pie.

2. S’more Love Please!

Who doesn’t enjoy a fire to warm up your love more? Gather your coziest blankets, fluffiest marshmallows, crunchiest grahams and of course the darkest chocolate. Spend the night making each other s’mores and cuddling close. Just to add a little more fun, see who can fit the most marshmallows in your mouth. Show off your goofiest sides to each other.

3. Starstruck By You 

Grab your favorite blanket and your warmest clothes and head out to an empty field, or wherever you can see the most sky. Stretch your body out in the comfort of the Earth’s ground and get lost in the stars together. Whisper your secrets, fears and fondest memories of your childhood.

4. Always Your Boo

As the sun begins to set faster and the air becomes alive with a chill, it’s the perfect time to hop onto a haunted hayride and hold your loved one close. This date idea is not only fun, but also helpful if you’re a shy person. With having clowns and Jason jump out at you, there will be no hesitation in scooting closer to your date, no matter how shy you are. After all the screams and terror, you can grab some hot chocolate and caramel apples and hangout by a fire pit.

5. The Pumpkin to My Pie 

Nothing screams fall as much as taking your pumpkin to a very scenic pumpkin patch. Stroll through the patch and find the perfect one to bring to back home. Spend the night getting your hands all gooey and sticky by pulling out the pumpkin brains and leaving them aside. Take turns craving the pumpkin into creepy faces that will light up the night. Once you’ve completed the artistic part of carving, you can use the left-over slime to make pumpkin pie and seeds. Enjoy the dessert while watching some very classic Halloween movies.

May 5, 1995  Junior at Kutztown University Professional Writing Major Public Relations Minor Here are my favorite things  Fashion Sunflowers Horses and Dogs Love Handwritten Letters Coffee Thanksgiving  Cities Beaches Museums Vogue Magazine Black and White Flims The Colors Pink and Yellow