This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Kutztown chapter.

College finals can be draining, mentally and physically. Everyone struggles with these last few weeks, especially with motivation, but listed below are some tips for success!

1. Time Management

Learn when your finals are. This way you are able to plan study time around them. Making sure your final exam schedule is written down will make sure you don’t miss any. 

1. Rest

Even though finals can be tough, make sure you are still taking care of your health by resting, taking naps when needed, and getting enough sleep.

1. Study Buddies

Finding the motivation to study and do assignments these last few weeks can be challenging, so having a study buddy or study group can help and motivate you to get work done.

1. Office Hours

If you are struggling and need help, do not be afraid to ask your professor for help, or for a review. They are here to help you and this will only benefit you in the long run.

1. Active

Staying active by going for a walk or to the gym can help clear your mind. Make sure you take study breaks when needed and get your body moving.

You only have a few weeks left until summer, you can do this! 

Secondary Education English major who loves coffee and criminal minds♡